[Xiaomi Mi 4c] [ROM] [6.6.30] Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Ported ROM for Mi 4c
Xiaomi is an exclusive organization that plans, creates, and offers cell phones, an Android-based OS, and other shopper gadgets. Xiaomi likewise makes wellness trackers, TVs, air purifiers, and tablets. It has a skin for its Android telephones and tablets – MIUI. The organization to a great extent offers its telephones by means of glimmer deals in India.
The Xiaomi Mi 4c runs Android 5.0 and is controlled by a 3080mAh non-removable battery. It gauges 138.10 x 69.60 x 7.80 (tallness x width x thickness) and weighs 132.00 grams. The Xiaomi Mi 4c is a solitary SIM (GSM) cell phone that acknowledges a Micro-SIM. Availability alternatives incorporate Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G. Sensors on the telephone incorporate Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
For stock Android lovers, here’s an uplifting news for everyone of you! Xiaomi has recently ported [Xiaomi Mi 4c] [ROM] [6.6.30] Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Ported ROM for Mi 4c.
Disclaimer for [Xiaomi Mi 4c] [ROM] [6.6.30] Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Ported ROM for Mi 4c
- This is exceptionally suggested for cutting edge client just and reflashed by means of custom recovery.
- If you don’t mind reflash at your own particular danger, and it is dependably a decent practice to do a reinforcement of basic information preceding any blazing/upgrading.
- If it’s not too much trouble open your bootloader first before glimmering.
Highlights of [Xiaomi Mi 4c] [ROM] [6.6.30] Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Ported ROM for Mi 4c
- Support T9 keen dialing
- Support call recording
- Shading Adjustment: Settings- – > Display- – > look to the base
- System Bar: Settings- – > Display- – > look to the base, unit indicated may differ
- LCD DPI: : Display Settings
- Vibration: Settings- – > Sound- – > Others
- CPU mode modification: Settings – > Developer Options – > CPU mode
- Execution mode : 6 cores
- Adjusted Mode: 4 cores + 2 cores
- Power sparing mode: 4 cores
- Turn off virtual catch: Settings- – > Key