Gboard 22.214.171.124944373-armeabi-v7a (nodpi) (Android 4.2+) Latest Version
About Gboard 126.96.36.199944373-armeabi-v7a (nodpi) (Android 4.2+)
Gboard 188.8.131.52944373-armeabi-v7a (nodpi) (Android 4.2+) Latest Gboard Version: 184.108.40.206944373-armeabi-v7a (25606816) arm. Google Keyboard makes writing quick and simple with signal and voice. Coast through letters with Gesture Typing to enter words – simply lift your finger to complete a word and gesture once more, no spacebar required. Form message in-a-hurry with Voice Typing. When you can’t locate the correct words, convey what needs be with several impeccable emoji. Takes a shot at all your Android gadgets.
Key components of Gboard 220.127.116.11944373-armeabi-v7a (nodpi) (Android 4.2+)
- Gesture Typing: Slide your finger from letter to letter. Finishes a word before you’ve completed the motion, particularly valuable while signaling longer words.
- Voice Typing: Touch the amplifier to just direct your content.
- Word finish proposals, programmed remedies, and next-word forecast in view of the words you have written.
- Emoji: Press and hold Enter to browse many emoji in any application (Android 4.4+).
- Learns as you write: No compelling reason to physically add words to an individual lexicon. Sort a word once and you can signal sort it or discover it in proposals next time. Long press a recommendation to expel it from your “scholarly words” or the console lexicon.
- Sync your scholarly words crosswise over gadgets to enhance recommendations: To turn on console synchronizing, go to Settings → Language and input → Google Keyboard → Dictionary → Sync learned words.
- Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger over the space bar to move the cursor.
- Gesture erase: Slide left from the erase key to rapidly erase different words.
- Symbols hints: Show fast insights on your keys to get to images with a long press (empower in Google Keyboard Settings → Preferences → Long press for images).
- One handed mode: On expansive screen telephones, stick console to one side or the privilege of the screen by long proceeding Enter and selecting the thumb symbol.
- Fast symbols: Gesture from the “?!☺” key to incidentally change to the images console and embed an image.
- Fast capitalization: Gesture from the SHIFT key to a character to underwrite it.
- Choose a format with or without key outskirts to suit your style.
Gesture writing and word recommendations supported in Gboard 18.104.22.168944373-armeabi-v7a (nodpi) (Android 4.2+)
English (US), Afrikaans, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Bulgarian (BDS), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), English (India), English (UK), Estonian, Finnish, French (Canada), French (France), French (Switzerland), Galician, Georgian, German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian (Italy), Italian (Switzerland), Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (US), Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese.
Extra layouts available in Gboard 22.214.171.124944373-armeabi-v7a (nodpi) (Android 4.2+)
- Arabic, Basque (Spain), Bengali (Bangladesh and India)*, Esperanto, Hindi*, Kannada*, Khmer (Cambodia), Lao, Malayalam*, Marathi*, Mongolian, Nepali, Tamil (India and Singapore)*, Telugu*, Thai, Zulu.
- For Indic dialects, Google additionally offers Google Indic Keyboard in the Play Store with Hinglish and transliteration bolster.
New in Gboard 126.96.36.199944373-armeabi-v7a (nodpi) (Android 4.2+)
- G catch (empowered in settings) offers fast access to look from the console
- Pop-out toolbar (when G catch not empowered) gives access to subjects, settings, one-gave mode, and hunt
- Optional committed number column
- Up to three active languages with prefrence for one (already needed to switch)
- Gesture writing is currently called Glide writing.
- Search for emoji
- Rearranged emoji board with gathering choice at base
- Emoji have brilliant radiance impact around them
Download Gboard 188.8.131.52944373-armeabi-v7a (nodpi) (Android 4.2+)
Download Link :- Gboard 184.108.40.206944373-armeabi-v7a (nodpi) (Android 4.2+)
We’ll keep our eyes open and let you know as take in more new updates of Gboard for Androids.